The original project plan of 6 months with extended periods of road closures has been reduced to
- unknown (no final agreement, but less than 6 months)
- no lengthy closures (may be a few overnight closures)
- two way (not three way) lights
- no access required from Greenhill Close
A few fundamental flaws have been identified, such as
- the wall isn't long enough. There is a gap between Caldicott's and the wall.
- the wall on the opposite bank is also damaged.
- what effect the change in flow might have on the down stream building foundations.
Tenbury Town Council is still pursuing their preferred option of culverting the brook in this area, although this
- is against the Environment Agencies Policy,
- may lead to additional delays,
- is uncosted,
- is opposed by local residents,
- will cause a restriction due to the finite capacity of any culvert.